Who I Am

My photo
Satan's World
My footsteps guided by the Holy Spirit.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Hallelujah XD

wow, today's such a nice day. i really enjoyed the revision for a strt. oh man. i'm overwhelmed. it seems that everything's going so well. hallelujah. God's love is just so almighty. i mean, everyhting that i prayed for had been taken for. my money for instance. God had honoured me back for i had. it doesn't seem that i'm ever really broke even tho i spent my money on food. i mean usually when i spend on food, i aways end up really broke. now for instance i can spend on proper noodles from the food court at 3 bucks and still have money for snacks. wow. this may be a little thing but it does affects when it goes wrong. ">'it' meaning allowance and all. God always gives a way out. another example would be that God had shown me a way for quiet time. now i noe when i can have it cos usually it woukd be near impossible besides that time slot. yea, things are really going smoothly. another example would be that apple pie and me are finally talking. oh wells, it had been bothering me. but now there's a way. and things are improved. like hello....talking is better than not. =x yea, God takes care of the littlest things that matter to me. wow. wow. wow. i guess this is a testament for me. not a big one, but i can tell that God loves me and He's always with me.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: