Who I Am

My photo
Satan's World
My footsteps guided by the Holy Spirit.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sian.... =x

Haha…so long since I posted…anyways, there’s promo tmr!!!!! Omg… so soon. And I dun think we’re prepared to the maximum… :x sian sia… somore it’s early in the morning…7…like so sickening. Carn it be like like in the afternoon…haha. Okies, shan’t complain abt promo cos it’s not gonna make things better. Oh. Sec 2s had extra drills today so sab, pearl and I went to skool. Actually it was pearl taking over and we were there cos pearl gets bored. Mel, hyeon and hazzie also went but they had to leave for the PK and HFS badge test. Hope it went well… there weren’t proper hfs notes for them cos we apparently din copy down. Um, kinda lost concentration cos the lectures were so boring. And psst, I was messagin sab throughout and she’s like only a few seats down the row. Heh.Oh manz..sian. haven’t been revising since holidays. Feel so guilty but carn be bothered to revise or do much homework. I think I’ll just die for year ends. zz...


oh, i love my bible. heehee.


zz...off to prepare for promo tmr.... SIAN



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: