Who I Am

My photo
Satan's World
My footsteps guided by the Holy Spirit.

Friday, August 31, 2007

310807

Gosh, it's the Sept holidays alr...and i am not happy abt it... It just means we're closer o the FYE. Eek!!! Oh, today, we had teacher's day celebrations. Half day for us. The concert was fun but i dun think t was high enuf. oh wells. then we were waiting here, waiting there b4 we left the skool. 'we' meaning Venus and kelly-chan. we were supposed to haf BS at 3:30 p.m. but kelly-chan got it mixed up cos it was actually at 3:30. bleh. kelly-chan! u screwed! oh yea, then i made my belated IC. haha, i was supposd to do it weeks ago, yea... ok, speaking abt the photos, it just pisses me off. i forgot to wear my NP badge b4 i took the photo. OMG. seriously regretted that stupidity. no one's supposed to noe y i din put it on and what i did to it previously. Zee, Hayyu and Ray-ppl who adjusted my NP skirt that day, shush! ok, i'm having this annoying throbbing headache so i guess i need to rest. yea, and i wasn't in the best condition today. i'm am not gonna confess that i'm gonna fall sick cos it's not gonna happen. haha. i'm either living in faith or just in denial. blah blah blah..so i guess i'm off to rest. i noe it's early...

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY to all the teachers!!!
oh, he hasn't been talking to me for 2 weeks alr. whoopiediloopie! wonder where his brains went.

No comments: