Who I Am

My photo
Satan's World
My footsteps guided by the Holy Spirit.

Friday, August 10, 2007

No Life, Congratulate me

YAY! it's holiday, but i'm stuck at home apparently. omg... seriously no life. blame it all on stupid common tests. revision, more revision and much more revision! zzzzzzzz.... this sucks. and i'm gonna haf tuition later. diao. in case no one noes, i juz had tuition yesterday and i'm abt to haf it tmr and the day after tmr. yay! this is the best thing on earth. INTENSIVE TUITION!!!!!ok, enuf with the crapping. it was the BIG DAY for hazzie yesterday! i'm so proud she's in NDP. ^^ hehee! i thot i could catch her but it wasn't too clear on the TV. boohoo! manz...i wished i was there! it would be such a blast! okies, back to my amaths revision. yes, i'm trying to boost my amaths results miraculously. the tuition is based on amaths mostly... zzzzzzzzzzz...back to the fun and interesting homework. YIPPIES!

No comments: