Who I Am

My photo
Satan's World
My footsteps guided by the Holy Spirit.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wee! At Marina Square!

It was so nice hanging out with Zee at Marina Square! I guess we were quite focused cos we did several A maths qns and we did our study plan. ^^ Carn wait for the next time we go to Marina Square! When i said i didn't care i guess it's cos i cared too much...I hate feeling this way cos i sucks. I hope we could just thrash things out, wadeva that we may had wanted to say. But i noe that it would not help anyone with anything. That's y stopped caring.
Oh gosh, it's common test tmr! SS, Eng and MTL!!!! So soon. Guess i haf to start mugging SS alr...i dun really understand and haf to memorize the answering skills. Bleh. Manz, i carn believe i missed cell today. The rest muz be having a great time watching the movie. ^^ shall go on Friday instead. Heehee! Oh huess wad, there was like loads of dens and exp giveaways yesterday! omg! so cool. i got 30k plus dens. that's lucky. but if i din get dced so soon, i might haf gotten more. boohoo! haha. nvm.

1 comment: