Who I Am

My photo
Satan's World
My footsteps guided by the Holy Spirit.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The First Post

This is the traditional title, ‘ The First Post’. It would be random if I jump straight in. I just added this post because the blog look really pathetic without a single blog in it. The skin is pathetic too. Wails. Zee’s gonna help me design one. Yay! She’s really pro at designing blogskins, you’ll see. Blah blah blah. This post is really random alright? i’m like doing my bio revision when I suddenly felt like creating this blog thing. Yay! And now I’m not even concentrating on my revision. Haha…but wadeva. We deserve breaks k? seriously. The curriculum is seriously killing all of us. Uber stressful. T.T if I din haf my bit of rest and slacking, I’ll just run abt killing the people of the world and locked up in the stress of studies…. Okies. Forget it. This blog is really negative. Blah blah blah. I’m kinda not in a sunshine-way of mood when I’m stuck with homework, revision, more homework and more revision. It’s like I dun haf a life besides homework. No la, I do. Studies is just the one of the priorities. And this is a really sucky priority to be. Wails! Haha…till the next post then! ( curls back into own world of stressful revision)

No comments: