Who I Am

My photo
Satan's World
My footsteps guided by the Holy Spirit.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Audi, Common Tests and my beloved nightmare.

Gosh, Chem CT and Lit yesterday. i think i kinda screwed it. Wah! The stupid chem Ct! i Learnt the wrong topics! Wah! if i learnt he heating things i would haf scored. now i can swear i'm gonna fail... Blahblahblah. Guess, wad, i'm Freedom on Audi. Y am i not exclaiming? i din even pass the license!!! How could they pass me like that?! Wah damn. All screwed la. Somore only Free server. Everyone has to cramm into the 8 servers. Either that or the Expert one. Wth...
oh and i meaninglessly thrashed things out with him. I dun think he would think there was anything else that he thot i was meaning. But nevermind. I think i took our friendship too seriously. But when he ssaid he cared, i dun think it showed much thr his actions. But wadever. i'm not gonna care. And i'm trying not to think abt it. it hurts cos it makes me really sad to say those things to him. I'm not gonna care. cos i'm too worn out. Worn out from the overacting of my emotions.
p.s. i had a nightmare today. it was really freaky. i dreamtthat a doll had killed my nanny. and the doll kept hauting us. Yea, but i prayed and tried to call Val and it din work. No one picked up so it was really helpless. Really uber freaky that the doll was always near us and random horrifying faces would pop up anywhere in the dream. ><>








No comments: