Who I Am

My photo
Satan's World
My footsteps guided by the Holy Spirit.

Monday, August 27, 2007

ATC XD

Whoopie! ATC's over! it was fun actuall, even though it was really tiring. haiz. i wished it put in my best shot. Oh wells, now the CIs and groupmates probably think that i dun haf leadership skills which i actually dun haf. lol. that though was depressing! haha. Earth rawks! the team members are really nice. ^^ and i'm glad to be in the same grp with Hyeon, Pearl and Ameerah. It was really nice to noe the ppl from our A14 more. haha. And leech was being all lame and unbearable. haha. i think she's a butt of jokes even tho guys think she's cute. (gags) haha. Seriously. it was really amusing to see her doing all her weird antics. (drama-mama) Oh wells. oh man! i'm such a pig! i slept after i reavhed home, showered then dropped dead on the bed. lol. it wasn't even my bed, lol. Yea, i slept from 5-11. eeks. haha. then i continued being a pig from 12-5:30. actually, it was 6:30 cos i inda overslept. haha. yea, and i din get to shower in the morning cos i was kinda late alr. Oh! got back CT results alr! (at least some) and i passed emaths! yay! and i improved my amaths! wow. the rest of my results improved too. Excluding the sciences which i flunked! haha. anyways...i'm wow-ing at how God honours us just as how we honour God. ^^ ok, shall end my blog and continue watching Shounen Onmyouji. haha. it's really great! try it out! oh, Jap hanakimi is really nice too! Mizuki('s actor) is really chio!!! heehee.

No comments: