Who I Am

My photo
Satan's World
My footsteps guided by the Holy Spirit.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Hearer, Believer and a Testament

Today was great cos Val had just renewed my faith and refreshed my knowledge of the spiritual realm. I love u, Val! Thanks a lot for this walk with me. :)
Gambatte and chiong to be God's testament!!!! Someone support me! haha. But do i need it? cos i noe for sure that the Holy Spirit will be with me when i need Him. So it's ok even if the whole world gets destroyed cos i still haf God and those who haf eternal life! ^^Maybe it's just me so i'm not gonna bother chasing cos i'm tired. I dun need God's blessing for this cos i care no more.
aww kel, cheer up ok? must haf confidence in your relationship. I noe u care, and i can understand if you're too tired to try salvaging it now. But u noe that God is possible in all things so must trust God that He will solve all yr problems in due time. Relax and put in all yr heart to pray to God ok? Love ya loads Kelly-Chan!







No comments: